Pumpkin Spice Makes Any Treat Nice
New Frostline® Pumpkin Spice Soft Serve is becoming a fall favorite across the country. Its rich, complex flavor makes it perfect as a stand-alone treat, but it has some pretty sweet dessert applications too. Here are a few to get the pumpkin rolling:
PUMPKIN & CARAMEL TARTLETT
This take on the pumpkin pie combines rich and spicy with cool and creamy and is incredibly easy to create.
1 2” Graham cracker tart shell
1/4oz. Caramel syrup
3oz. Frostline Pumpkin Spice soft serve
1/8oz. Whip cream
Pumpkin pie spice
- Drizzle caramel syrup in the base of the tart shell.
- Dispense 3oz. Pumpkin Spice soft serve into the prepared tart shell.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
PUMPKIN SPICE MILKSHAKE
Nothing beats eating pumpkin treats, except perhaps drinking them. Follow the easy recipe below to make a delicious seasonal shake.
12oz. Frostline Pumpkin Spice soft serve
2 Tbsp. Whole Milk (or dairy free alternative)
2 Tbsp. Heath Toffee bits
1/2oz. Whipped Cream
- Place 12oz. Pumpkin Spice soft serve in a blender.
- Add milk and toffee bits and blend. Pour into a 16oz. glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and drizzle with toffee syrup.
PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE
Everyone’s familiar with the pumpkin beverage responsible for starting this pumpkin spice craze. Offer a sweet variation on the pumpkin spice latte, and top coffee with Pumpkin Spice Soft Serve.
4oz. Hot coffee
4oz. Frostline Pumpkin Spice soft serve.
- Place hot coffee in a 12oz. tumbler
- Place 2, # 16 scoops (4oz.) of Frostline Pumpkin Spice soft serve onto the coffee.
- Garnish with toffee flavored biscotti.